Site Purpose and Scope
The Purpose of Energy Forums:
- To help you save money with energy tips
- To explain energy concepts in a simple and straightforward way
- To demonstrate how to calculate Return on Investment (ROI) for energy projects
- To identify energy projects worth the cost and effort, and point out those to avoid
- To provide an online blog where anyone can publish energy-related articles under their name
- To provide an online forum focused on energy where members can ask questions, get useful answers, and share knowledge, experience and lessons-learned
- Energy professionals
- Contractors (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, roofing and others)
- Anyone selling products and/or services that use or affect the use of energy or water
- Anyone with an interest in learning about saving energy and water
Energy Forums is focused on saving energy and water in residential facilities. Forums will be moderated to exclude topics that do not contribute to this focus.
Of course, the concepts and energy initiatives discussed often overlap into other sectors including manufacturing, industrial, large and small commercial, and institutional facilities. So topics related to these sectors are ok as long as the topic can also be applied to the residential sector.